Website under construction...
Goals of the Forum of Concerned Citizens of Europe
The main goals of the Forum are:
- To stimulate and organize debate on the future of a democratic, pluralist and inclusive Europe.
- To stimulate and document research on racism, xenophobia and all forms of social discrimination.
- To promote an ethos of engagement in seeking solutions to common concerns of all members of European society independently of their origin.
- To invoke the political responsibility of decision-makers for disengaging from politics of fear and hatred.
- To invite the symbolic elites, who control access to public discourse, to participate in our goal to influence public opinion in favor of the defense of democratic, pluralist and multicultural values in Europe.
These goals are developed in more detail in the Forum's Open Letter to Europe.