Website under construction...
If you want to endorse either of those documents, or both, please let us know:
- Agenda, program of the 4-5 March (2010) Debate at the CCCB.
- The following papers --among others-- were presented at the CCCB-Debate:
Michel Agier, COULOIRS D’EXIL. Etre étranger aujourd’hui en Europe et dans le monde
- Albena Azmanova, Social (in)justice and the new politics of fear.
- Les Back, Racism's social weight
- Iain Chambers, Race, modernity and the challenge of democracy
- Geneviève Makaping, Xenophobia. The Remains of Race. From Genotypes to Biocultural Phenotypes
- Nefize Özkal-Lorentzen, Theories about Carmen's Life (large 20 MB file: takes time to download)
- Stefano Rodotà, Diverse but equal. Old and new challenges
- Ruth Wodak, Rightwing, populist rhetoric - A European 'glocal' phenomenon?